How Much Does It Cost to Own a Patio Patrol's Franchise?
Owning a Patio Patrol franchise can be a business, but it does have some initial financial requirements. To open a single location, the company requires that potential franchisees have liquid assets of at least $35,000.
The startup costs associated with owning a Patio Patrol franchise are similar to those of:
- Phoenix Ecom
- Real Estate Sales LLC - Flip Cheap Houses
- League Of Ecom
- American Business Systems, LLC
- Amazon FBA Automation
About Patio Patrol
Own a home-based, low overhead franchise in the growing, in-demand industry! Patio Patrol is a premium, residential outdoor pest control company focusing on mosquitoes, fleas, and ticks.
Patio Patrol is not currently accepting new franchise inquiries through this site. Please see our comprehensive directory for currently available franchises near you.
|Training & Support||✔|
Investment Level Analysis
See how the investment level of Patio Patrol compares to those of other available franchises.
|Browse franchises with an investment level of Under $50K||Browse franchises with an investment level of $50 - 100K||Browse franchises with an investment level of Over $100K|
|Under $50K||$50 - 100K||Over $100K|
- N-Compass TV
- Social Indoor - Digital Advertising
- Right Hand Senior Care
- Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning®
- The Restaurant Heroes - Market Exclusive License Software and System
- Maid Right
- ohDEER - All Natural Deer, Tick & Mosquito Control
- SandFree Floor Refinishing
- Automated Ecom LLC
- Club Z! In-Home Tutoring
- Mosquito Mary's
- FranServe - Become a Franchise Consultant