How Much Does It Cost to Own a Puffeze's Opportunity?
Owning a Puffeze opportunity can be a business, but it does have some initial financial requirements. To open a single location, the company requires that potential franchisees have liquid assets of at least $30,000.
The startup costs associated with owning a Puffeze opportunity are similar to those of:
- AMZ Dynasty - Ecommerce Store
- Roof Maxx
- Purchase A Franchise Using Your Retirement Plan
- Build My Brand
- Oasis Senior Advisors
Our nationwide weed delivery service provides customers with popular THC products found in many licensed dispensaries, plus the added benefit of fast, same day delivery. We have premium flowers, moon rocks, pre-rolls, vapes, edibles, and pills. We’re building one of the largest virtual dispensaries by recruiting people like you to be part of our network of mobile dispensaries.
Puffeze is not currently accepting new franchise inquiries through this site. Please see our comprehensive directory for currently available franchises near you.
|Category||Health & Fitness|
|Training & Support||✔|
Investment Level Analysis
See how the investment level of Puffeze compares to those of other available franchises.
|Browse franchises with an investment level of Under $50K||Browse franchises with an investment level of $50 - 100K||Browse franchises with an investment level of Over $100K|
|Under $50K||$50 - 100K||Over $100K|
- Trusted Advisors Network
- Servpro Cleanup & Restoration
- Commercial Capital Training Group
- Sure Step
- CTi - Concrete Technology
- Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning
- The Lending Network
- ClaimTek Systems
- Healthier 4 U Vending
- Valcor Small Business Advocates
- The Restaurant Heroes - Market Exclusive License Software and System
- N-Compass TV
- That 1 Painter
- Mosquito Mary's
- OMEX International Commercial Cleaning
- Pillar To Post
- T.A.C.T. Crime & Trauma Scene Cleaning
- FranServe - Become a Franchise Consultant!